From SB-Components Wiki
Boombit is a compact and powerful music player with Volume Controller, 3.5 mm audio jack, hand-free speaker, headphones support, and 3.3 V Operating Voltage. BoomBit, a speaker for your Micro:bit and Micro: bit V2 which is best for the kids and tech-enthusiasts.
- Volume Controller
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Hand-Free Speaker
- Audio Switch Mode
- 3.3 V Operating Voltage
- Compatibility - Micro:bit and Micro:bit V2
- Audio Jack - 3.5 mm
- Inbuilt - Speaker
- Headphone Support - Yes
|Boombit Pin||Micro:Bit Pins|
Drag and Drop
- Before starting, you need these components :
- BoomBit x 1
- Micro:Bit x 1
- Connecting wires or Screws to make the connection with Micro:Bit
- Connect Boombit with Micro:Bit.
- Visit official programming website of Micro:Bit https://makecode.microbit.org/
- Now create a new project by clicking on "New project" tab and enter the name of your project.
- Now drag and drop blocks as shown in the image below and click on download button to upload it to Micro:bit.
- Use the switch to select audio output, set it to the speaker to enable output from the speaker, and set it to earphone to enable output through 3.5mm audio jack.
- You can also control volume using the onboard potentiometer.