From SB-Components Wiki
MicroSD Breakout is a compact and efficient way to add desired memory into your project to store data, media, codes, etc. It works on SPI interface communication makes it compatible to run it easily with SPI-based microcontrollers.
MicroSD breakout is compatible with any SD card and runs on the operating voltage of 3.3V. It has various applications that help the user to store the data of their projects.
- Control Interface - GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS
- FAT file system SD carrier Support
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Dimensions- 35mm x 25mm
- Communication Interface - SPI
For setup the Board in thonny
- Connect USB cable on Raspberry Pi Pico USB port.
- Choose interpreter as MicroPython (Raspberry Pi Pico).
In this file, you see two python files
* sdcard.py -> this file contain the library of the sd card module, you need to save this file to pico * sd.py -> this file you need to run, save this file to pico