From SB-Components Wiki
Micro:bit Breadboard Kit
Micro:bit breadboard Kit is a multi-purpose Kit that consists of a “400 points half-size breadboard” on top, a Programmable Buzzer, Two User button, on/off switch, power status LED, USB power port, and dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins at a single place along with micro:bit stackable connector. It helps the user to prototype their projects with micro:bit in an efficient way as there is no soldering or complicated wiring required.
It is best for hobbyists, students, and hardware enthusiasts to create a prototype based on the micro:bit. It is suitable for people who are interested in STEM-based projects.
Micro:bit Breadboard Kit can be interfaced with micro:bit from which a user can run electronics experiments, prototypes, mini robots, games, interact with micro:bit, Exploration of circuits, etc. One can also connect external components with the breadboard provided on the top of the micro:bit Breadboard Kit
- Power USB Port
- Two User button
- Compatible with micro:bit
- Dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins
- Operating Voltage - 3.3 V
- Communication Interface - GPIO Header
- Dimensions - 146.5mm x 75mm
Drag and Drop
- Connect micro:bit on the stackable connector of Micro:bit breadboard Kit board as shown below.
- Visit the official programming website of Micro:bit https://makecode.microbit.org/
- Now create a new project by clicking on the "New project" tab and entering the name of your project.
- Now drag and drop the block as shown in the image below and click on the download button to download it on your Microbit.
You can directly drag and drop the test.hex file to Microbit to run the above program.