From SB-Components Wiki
Pico 4 Channel Expander
Pico 4 CH Expander is an I/O Expansion board for the Raspberry Pi Pico that allows you to increase your engagement by using the four GPIO ports allocated to the HAT or Shield. Pico 4 CH Expander is a GPIO extender with four sets of two x 20 pin headers for use with HATs or Breadboards. It consists of the onboard USB interfacing to provide power only to board and not for data transmission.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico connectivity
- 4 sets of 2 x 20 Pin Male Headers
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Descriptive Pin labels
- Onboard USB power port
- Connector for HAT - Male Header Pins
- Compatibility - Any Raspberry Pi Pico HAT/Shield
- Take Raspberry Pi Pico 4 CH Expander.
- Stack Raspberry Pi Pico on 40 pins female header of Raspberry Pi Pico 4 CH Expander as shown in picture below.
- Now you can connect any Pico compatible HAT’s or peripherals or breadboard circuits with the Raspberry Pi Pico 4 CH Expander. You can supply power to the expander via the onboard USB Input port.
Note: In the case of utilization of HAT, the USB mark of the HAT should be aligned with the Pico 4 CH Expander.