From SB-Components Wiki
Pico HAT Expansion
Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion is an input/output expansion board designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico, which provides one set of 2x20 pin headers in the form of a Raspberry Pi Header along with one set of 2 x 20 pin. It means that one can plug any HAT designed for Raspberry Pi with the Raspberry Pi Pico via the Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion that would make the user perform the advanced functions on it.
- 2x20 pins header
- Clear and descriptive pin labels
- Connect any HAT
- Raspberry Pi Connector for connecting HAT
- Interface - 2x20 Male Berg Connector
- Compatibility - Raspberry Pi HAT/ Shield
- Connectors - Jumper Cable/ Stackable
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- On-board female Header for Pico
- Take Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion.
- Stack Raspberry Pi Pico on female 40 pins header of Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion board as shown in the picture below.
- Stack any 40 pins Raspberry Pi compatible HAT on dedicated standard GPIO header as shown in the picture below.
Note: Other than Power Pins and special purpose pins, all other GPIO Pins are not exactly the same as the Raspberry Pi. Please check the above Pinout diagram for actual pinout mapping for Raspberry Pi Pico.