From SB-Components Wiki
Round LCD HAT
Round LCD HAT is a 1.28-inch display expansion board module of 240×240 resolution, 65K RGB colors, clear and colorful displaying effect, with a joystick, designed for Raspberry Pi to expand its engagement via SPI communication by providing standard 40 pins GPIO interface. The Round LCD HAT comes with an embedded GC9A01 Driver and SPI Interface that minimize the required IO pins. It is designed with a 5-input Joystick that will be internally connected to the Round LCD HAT via a stackable GPIO connector header.
- Open a terminal and run the following commands to enable SPI：
- Choose Interfacing Options -> SPI -> Yes
- You can also use GUI method to enable SPI Go to Menu > Preferences > Raspberry Pi Configuration > Interfaces, and enable SPI
- Stack Round LCD HAT on top of Raspberry Pi GPIO Header pins.
- Make Sure SPI is Enabled (As mentioned above)
- Now clone Round LCD HAT Github repository by running below command in terminal
git clone https://github.com/sbcshop/Round-LCD-HAT.git
- Enter dowloaded directory
- Now run demo.py by running below command.
- You can also run "LcdDemo_Joystick.py" file to display the image and change the color of the arc using the attached 5 input joystick.