From SB-Components Wiki
Raspberry Pi Breadboard Adapter
Raspberry Pi Breadboard Adaptor is a compact, T-shaped, 40 GPIO Pinned breakout module that can be used with a 40 pin ribbon cable into the header. A user can take out all the GPIO, I2C, and SPI pins on the breadboard.
- Supports Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3/Pi 4.
- Make connection with the jumpers
- Neat and Clean Pin Labels
- No tools or soldering required for installation.
- Easy Raspberry Pi to breadboard prototyping.
- Pins - 40 Pin IDC Connector and 2 x 20 male header for breadboard connectivity
- Connector Pins - 2 x 20
- Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 2 cm (Approx.)
- Take one Raspberry Pi breadboard adapter.
- Now place male berg side of the adapter to breadboard as shown below.
- Now use 40 pin IDC cable to make the connection between breadboard adapter and Raspberry Pi
Now you can use this breadboard to place your components and develop your project with ease of connectivity using breadboard breakout.