From SB-Components Wiki
PiTraffic is a low-cost Raspberry Pi HAT to make the users more connected with the real-world traffic light system. It operates on the 5V input with the programmable buzzer and buttons which are connected directly to the GPIO Port. It is a set of 4 traffic lights with the colorful LED(Red, Green, and Yellow).
- No Soldering Required
- Low-Cost Traffic Light HAT
- Buzzer as Roundabout
- 40-pin female header included boosting height for Raspberry Pi
- Power Supply - 5V
- Traffic light Stands - 4
- Programmable Buzzer - Yes
- Push button - 1
|Servo Driver HAT||BCM|
|South Led's||RED: GPIO 17, YELLOW: GPIO 27, GREEN: GPIO 22|
|West Led's||RED: GPIO 23, YELLOW: GPIO 24, GREEN: GPIO 25|
|North Led's||RED: GPIO 5, YELLOW: GPIO 6, GREEN: GPIO 13|
|East Led's||RED: GPIO 16, YELLOW: GPIO 20, GREEN: GPIO 21|
- Stack PiTraffic board on Raspberry Pi.
- Now attach traffic light stands on the traffic light male berg connector.
- Now clone the GitHub repository by running the below command:
git clone https://github.com/sbcshop/PiTraffic.git
- Enter downloaded repository by running the below command:
- Now run demo file using python3 command.