From SB-Components Wiki
Pico GPIO Expansion
Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion Board is an expansion board to break out all the pins and power of the Raspberry Pi Pico board via two ways(male or female header). It allows the user to connect it to other components with the help of a jumper wire.
- Male and Female Connection Interface
- Jumper cable connector
- Easy to Interface
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Interface - Male and female connection
- Compatibility - Raspberry Pi Pico
- Connectors - Jumper Cable
- On-board female Header for Pico
- Take Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion
- Stack Raspberry Pi Pico on 40 pins female header of Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion board as shown in the picture below
- Now you can connect any peripherals or breadboard circuits with the Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO expansion board by using jumper cables as shown in the below image.
Note: You can use male header as well as the female header on either side of the board.