From SB-Components Wiki
RFID Breakout is an updated UART/USB 2.0 interface running at the frequency of 125KHz with a compact design that is compatible with all the variants of Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32, PIC, AVR, Beaglebone, etc.
The operating voltage of the RFID breakout is +4.5V to +5.5V(DC). The consumption of the current for RFID breakout is 50mA. It runs at the operating temperature of 0ºC to 80ºC. On the serial line, the baud rate of RFID is efficient, that is 9600 bps.
- Supports all Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32, PIC, ARM, AVR, Beaglebone, etc.
- Comes with Development resources and manual
- Supports 125kHz Key Fob/ Tags.
- UART (Serial) / USB 2.0 Interface
- Current Consumption is 50mA.
- Operating Voltage - +4.5V to +5.5V(DC)
- Operating Frequency - 125kHz
- Communication Interface - UART (Serial) / USB 2.0
- Default baud rate - 9600 bps
|VCC||Connect to 5V of Power supply.|
|GND /td>||Connect to ground|
|BEEP||Connect to Buzzer, Goes high on detection of card|
|SEL||SEL=1 then o/p =RS232, SEL=0 then o/p=WEIGAND|
|DATA /td>||Transmit pin for RS232 Communication|
|D0||WEIGAND interface DATA HIGH pin|
|D1||WEIGAND interface DATA LOW pin|